Coalescer Separator Filters are used to distinguish two homogenous liquid. Apart from separating liquid, these filters also clean all the impurities and tiny dust particles. With high flow rate, low resistance, high impurities holding capacity, heavy construction, good temperature resistance, good anti humidity performance, effective with synthetic substance, long and durable lifespan, these filters are winning the heart of our clients over the years. These Coalescer Separator Filters are widely used in the aviation fuel, kerosene, diesel oil, gasoline, petroleum, hydrocarbon components, alcohol and many more.
- Interface form: Screw thread. Flange.
- Inlet & Outlet: DN50~DN300
- Filtration precision: 5um
- Working pressure:0.3-6.3MPa
- Free water content at outlet: 10PPM
- Working temperature: 65
- Filter element material: Vegetable fibre. Fiberglass. SS304. SS316
- Filter housing material: Carbon steel. SS304. SS316L
- Diesel oil
- Aviation kerosene
- All hydrocarbon fuels, including diesel & biodiesel
15-2-101, No.1 Erhuan West Road Â Xuzhou Â Jiangsu, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, 221600, China