Particulate filter consists of filter element, shell and air evacuation valve, pressuredifferential gauge, drain valve, sampling joint and other accessories. Thefiltered oil goes through the inlet tube into the lower part of the filtershell, and then from the outside of the filter to the inside, the thickerparticles will precipitate immediately (released by the sewage outlet) and thesmaller particles will be intercepted by the filter element. The final cleanoil is collected through the filter tray, and the outlet pipe flows out of thefilter. As the amount of oil filtered increases, the pollutant deposited on thefilter core will cause the pressure difference of the filter to rise. When thepressure difference rises to 0.15MPa, it indicates that the filter core hasbeen blocked and should be replaced or cleaned.
- Interface form: Screw thread. Flange.
- INLET & OUTLET: DN50~DN300
- Filtration precision: 3um-500um
- Working pressure:0.3-6.4MPa
- Working temperature: 65Æ
- Filter element material: Vegetable fibre. Fiberglass. SS304. SS316
- Filter housing material: Carbonsteel. SS304. SS316L
- Diesel oil
- Aviation kerosene
- All hydrocarbon fuels, including diesel & biodiesel
15-2-101, No.1 Erhuan West Road Â Xuzhou Â Jiangsu, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, 221600, China